If you would like to become a full voting member, please fill out the below information. A minimum yearly contribution of $20 or an approved waiver is required. Enter “Membership” in the comment section and we will contact you. You can pay your membership fee today through PayPal. Thank you for your support.
Regular Members of the Corporation, with full voting rights, shall be:
a. The Lessee Members, who shall be all persons who have acquired from the corporation, by lease or other conveyance of limited duration, an interest in land in which the corporation has retained interest.
b. The General Members, who shall be all other persons, eighteen years of age or older, who have complied with the following requirements.
- Attended at least one meeting of the Board of Directors;
- Paid a fee set by the Regular Membership at each annual meeting (initially 20
USD), or requested and received a waiver of the fee by the Board of Directors,
substituting labor, goods or services;
- Satisfactorily completed an orientation program explaining the Covenant
Community Land Trust, Inc. and the land trust movement;
- Expressed interest in the Corporation and its purposes in a signed statement of
support approved by the Board of Directors; And
- Been accepted for General Membership by the Board of Directors.